Diwali Competition T’s & C’s
Glittering Diwali Celebrations Competition Specific TERMS & CONDITIONS – to be read alongside Sunrise Radio’s General Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is available only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a resident in the UK, aged 18 or over. This competition is not open to employees of Sunrise Radio London Limited, St James Court London a Taj Hotel or any affiliated companies.
2. Entry for the competition starts Monday 3 October 2022 and closes Friday 7 October 2022.
3. In order to enter tune in to Sunrise Radio Monday – Friday and listen to Anushka on Sunrise 12:00-16:00.
4. The Presenter will announce the competition and ask a simple multiple-choice question once during her show (stated in point 3). The person getting through to the presenter and choosing the correct answer wins entry into the competition free draw, if not it’s on to the next caller.
5. The presenter’s choice is final.
6. One entry per household
7. The prize draw will take place after the entry for the competition closes on Friday 7 October 2022 and the winner will be announced in Anushka on Sunrise between 12:00-16:00 on Monday 10 October 2022.
8. The prize for the competition draw is a one-night stay between 11th-31st October for two adults (aged 18+) in a premium King room at St James Court London, a Taj Hotel, including breakfast for two and a Diwali Regional Thali Experience for two which can be used for lunch or dinner. Please note the prize is subject to availability so please book early.
9. The prize winner and guest must arrange their own travel to and from the hotel at their own expense and this prize includes no additional benefits, other than those stated in point 8.
10. The Prize for this competition cannot be transferred to another person, it cannot be changed, and there is no cash, credit or alternative prize offered.
11. No purchase is necessary; however, participants are expected to pay their own cost of the telephone call.
12. The promoters accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from faults or disconnection of telephone calls during the competition. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion
13. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Sales Department, Sunrise Radio London Ltd, Unit 2, 694-712 London Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 1PG.